Monday, April 4, 2016

Waiting for you .. Again.

Last night felt scary long
As I blindly struggled along
Dreams of you, weak... Falling 
As I waited to hold you in my arms

And just as I slipped In a deeper sleep
You dropped further, beyond my reach
steadily falling in the black hollow
As I hovered above....I couldn't follow.

Bleary eyed, I woke up,already far 
Dragged myself under the shower
As I opened my mouth to call you out
Shunted Grief ripped up, voice died out

Piercing pain of my curdled screams
Salted waters and washed away dreams...
You had held your breath to hold my hand then...
So I am still hoping for you to hold it again.





1 comment:

  1. Impressive writing. You have the power to keep the reader occupied with your quality content and style of writing. I encourage you to write more. taxi service in jaipur

    ReplyDelete